Monday, August 5, 2013

Summer Updates

Hello!

I hope you are all enjoying summer! I am in the building most days, preparing for the upcoming school year. I wanted to pass along some quick updates.

First Day of School
The school calendar was officially changed for the district. The first day of school is Wednesday, September 4th (not Thursday, September 5th).  The district calendar on the front page of the website also reflects these changes. More information on the opening of school will be forthcoming, but I wanted to make sure all are aware of this change.

Placement Letters
Class placement letters will be sent home via mail early next week.

Report Cards
There are still many report cards that need to be picked up. I am in the office most days, but please call before you come in to make sure I am there. I would not want you to come down if I am not there!

No comments:

Post a Comment