Friday, June 24, 2016

End of Year Message

Dear Lowell Families,

I am very emotional so am keeping my normal end of year message brief. We have accomplished a lot together this year. Our students' achievement continues to improve, our teachers continue to collaborate in teams to best meet the needs of all of our students, and we have started some really amazing new traditions, programs, and events.

The Lowell is so incredibly special and if everyone (that includes, you, parents!) continues to work together with kindness and empathy, then this place will only get better.

Being principal the past five years has been one of the most challenging experiences I have ever had. I can say without hesitation that this was the best place I have ever worked and this has been the best group of people I have ever worked with. I have been treated unbelievably well by all of you and for that I am grateful. I look forward to still seeing your children a lot next year and will support whomever is in the principal's office.

Thank you for everything and have a wonderful summer.

Ms Kaplan

Report Cards
If you need your student's report card (because they were absent today) please email me to set up a time next week to pick it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment